Thursday, November 27, 2008

Street Magic Vol. 2 - Postponed

Hey, there everybody!

First of all, Happy Turkey Day! I hope you all stuff your face and get fat! That's what America's all about! All joking aside, I hope you all have an awesome Thanksgiving.

Second, my next video "Street Magic Vol. 2" has been postponed due to weather. For the past few days here in Texas, it's been pretty cold. I absolutely cannot STAND cold weather. I hate it. With a passion. So of course, I don't like to perform in cold weather. I will, but I don't prefer it. So filming for Vol. 2 has been postponed until it warms up a little bit, or until we find a warm place to perform. We were thinking about hitting the malls. We'll see how that turns out.

But for now, i'm gonna go stuff my face.

=]

Happy Turkey Day,
Anthony Bass

No comments: